Thursday, June 30, 2011

Damned Good

Wow, talk about damned good. Charles Ward is proving to be so much better than that last one that I can’t even remember its name. It’s got depth and maturity, stories within stories, character development that’s insanely good, references to ideas and characters in previous stories (what is up with his re-using names?) and an engaging and cohesive plot. It’s like he set out to write a short story and just expanded on details in the story by writing a short story. I’m only about halfway through the story [this update is actually going up late, and I’ve actually finished the story now, but I want to keep the continuity] and I’ve just pieced (okay, it was kind of given to us) together that Charles is Joseph Curwen and I’m really excited to see how the story comes together.

No comments:

Post a Comment