Tuesday, June 14, 2011

The soundtrack of my life

I think i should stop reading these.
The Music of Erich Zann. Just moments after writing my last update, I started the Music of Erich Zann. I am a composer, having played music my entire life. As I read the story, Poulenc's organ concerto began playing. It starts calmly, as does the story, and as I exited the tram, as the story began to reach its fevered pitch,  the organ reached his maddening crescendo. To say that the mood of the story matched that of the music would be understatement of wild proportion. But it doesn't end there. Then the rain began, the unknown horror that plagued and tormented poor Hr. Zann seemed to have been re-awakened. The calm before the storm? Quite literally. I don't think I'll ever recover.

No comments:

Post a Comment